Ross Sharp — all in the cards
Ross Sharp is a varied and talented man. Fortunately for aviation’s history he is heavily absorbed by all that is aviation. Knowing Ross, one must take care to have an opinion as to what he specializes in (so comprehensive is his knowledge and experience) but it is safer to write of what he emphasizes.
Through the years Ross has:
- Greatly assisted this writer with his copy editing, well thought out suggestions, fact checking and images.
- Managed air shows (where his vast network of contacts no doubt makes the impossible quite possible).
- Followed aircraft in their movements into, out of, and within museums — leading to story scoops on this blog as well as other interesting news items.
- Taken the reins of Director, Engineering & Airframe Compliance as a member of The People’s Mosquito cadre. This task, like most volunteer tasks, is rewarding in spirit if not wallet since the aim being accomplished is the building (using original molds) of a brand new flying de Havilland Mosquito which is to be placed in the public trust (all others which fly are in private hands).
Ross Sharp can meet your air show organizing needs and has a vast collection of images — services as well as images are for hire and for reasonable fees which are quite surprising in consideration of his skills, experience, network and ken 🙂
He can be contacted:
- via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweeted using @GRossSharp (follow his tweets for untold numbers of high quality images)